Pamela, Real Estate Pro in Coto de Caza, CA

how do i pay cash for this property and when will it be available?

Asked by Pamela, Coto de Caza, CA Mon Sep 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072558300--Dorado-Rancho-…

Answers

3
Hi Pamela,
That unit is not currently listed for sale. It was previously listed for sale for $220,000 and eventually reduced to $199,000 before it was cancelled. I am looking into the status of the property to see if it is scheduled for auction. In the meantime, there are several other units for sale in and around that complex. I can email the listings to you if you'd like. There is a 2 bedroom 2 bath short sale on for $175,000 and another 2 bedroom 2 bath for $209,000. Let me know if I can send you the full listing sheet and photo's on these and any others. I wasn't sure of your price range, but there are several other units, somewhat higher prices. Thanks, email: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com
Hello Pamela,

I am not 100% of the address but there is a home on Dorado in Rancho Santa Margarita that had its auction date of 9/11/12 cancelled. It had been postponed previously since the original notice of default (NOD) was filed almost a year ago in September of 2011. I am guessing but since the trustee sale was cancelled I imagine the owner has made the loan whole. This may have been done via a loan modification. I checked but did not see a home on Dorado listed for sale recently.

If this is the home you inquired about I do not believe it will be coming on the market any time soon.

If you are still interested in finding a property to buy or believe I missed something please let me know and I will take another look.

Good luck with your search,
Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE#01321478
949-933-0852
Hi Pamela,

This Rancho Santa Margarita property is in foreclosure and will be auction in public. You may check with the local courthouse to find out details.

In the Spirit of Service,
Delia Chin
Email: DeliaChinRalty@gmail.com
DRE#01903497
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage