Property Q&A in Venice>Question Details

jdub4294, Home Owner in 90291

how do i list this for sale by owner?

Asked by jdub4294, 90291 Sun Jan 19, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Venice/sold/4254169-1…

Answers

5
I currently have a handbook on FSBO's, If you would like a copy I can send it through email or regular mail you a hard copy.
Hello. You would need to go to the hardware store and get a For Sale By Owner sign and post it at your property. This site is for people that are seeking advice or assistance from a real estate professional.

It is a great property though. I see you purchased it in 2010 and attempted selling it in 2011. Luckily for you that you held on to it as the value has gone up considerably.

I have often assisted owners that wanted to try FSBO, but eventually soured on the attempt. I would love to speak with you and discuss working together. I know your area well and have already done my homework on your property, so I could offer some thorough insight.

If you are interested, no obligation, please contact me and we can discuss further. Thank you and have a great day.

Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-278-4934 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - CalBRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
You can list with forsalebyowner.com. However, prepare to receive lots of phone calls from real estate agents. Check out my website: buyorsellmtwashington.com to see how I attract hundreds of home buyers to my site. I can send some to you if they are looking in your location. Call my cell phone: 310-940-7527 to discuss more :)
Trulia doesn't allow For Sale By Owner postings.

We're not in a Seller's market anymore, where the second you put a For Sale sign up, you have 20 offers. For this unique home, you will need all the exposure you can get.

It's a tough sell, if it's not priced right & presented properly to home buyers. It's a cute place though, for a young couple or single person who wants to be close to the beach.

Shoot me an email or give me a call, I'd be interested in what you're going to price it at. I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers or replies after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Hello Jdbu4294, to list your property for sale on Trulia you will need to list it with a Realtor that will be putting it in the mls. Feel free to contact me directly and I would love to assist you.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
310-923-2334
http://www.HeatherPaulOnline.com
heatherprealtor@gmail.com