Property Q&A in Brooksville>Question Details

Cparsons12345, Other/Just Looking in Brooksville, FL

how do i get more information on this property?

Asked by Cparsons12345, Brooksville, FL Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077849803--Campbell-Dr-Br…

Answers

4
Josh Parker hit it out of the park!! :) Rock on, buddy :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Unfortunately, there isn't anything available to be obtained at this point. The problem with RealtyTrac providing these as "Foreclosure Listings" is that they're merely doing so to incite a Buyer to create additional inventory to be searched, and then they (RealtyTrac, Trulia, Etc) seek to sell the Buyer's information to Agents in the area as a "Buyer Lead" interested in Foreclosures in Brooksville.

While this property may already be completed as an "REO" and is now in owned by the Bank, the property may be part of an on-going litigation (from the previous owner, from secondary lien holders, from HOA's in some instances), it may be going through an audit from the "robo-signing" settlement, it may be part of a Bulk Sale Tape where the house never makes it to the "open market" as an REO, but instead is sold to an Investor as part of a Bulk Sale where they will purchase it "off market" and then either fix/flip, or fix/rent, or make it part of a REIT that will be traded on Wall Street and then be fixed/sold/rented at a later date, or it could even become part of an Alternate Disposition Strategy by the Bank, whereas they donate homes in certain areas, of certain values, and in certain median income ranges to non-profit organizations to be used to further their missions of helping under-privileged people become home owners or tenants.

Since there is not an Agent listed, there is not someone you can contact for further information. If you are local to the property, you may decide to do an exterior drive-by to see if the home is occupied or vacant. If it is vacant, many times the Bank has a local agent already assigned to the Asset before it becoming available on the market. If that is the case, it is typical for the Bank's local Agent to have placed "NOTICES" on the doors/windows of the property(ies) with contact information for them and/or their office or the asset management group. Typically this will be on a "No Trespassing" notice.

So that's a lot of information about the REO process, but to be clear, just because RealtyTrac is advertising the property as a Foreclosure/REO property, that does not mean that this property is (or will become) available for sale. Hopefully that helps answer your question :-)

-Josh from ProFusionPG.Net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
You call me on my cell, that's how...

Joshua Hanoud, PA
Tropic Shores Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
CParsons,

This property is not currently for sale. The information you are seeing is coming from a company that is showing the home late on its mortgage. The home may never be for sale if the owners pay their debt.

I would be happy to send you homes that are ready to purchase and fit the budget you are looking to stay in.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com Let me know what size home, # of bedrooms/baths and what your budget is and I can send you listings. If you are not sure what your max is I can send you the information for a few lenders.

NO pressure, just help with your questions.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty