Property Q&A in Ashland>Question Details

Ken Cugini, Home Buyer in Milford, MA

how do i get a showing of this foreclosure.?

Asked by Ken Cugini, Milford, MA Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099715910--Mountain-Gate-…

Answers

3
Unfortunately, when you see the rea ltytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.
And, the info they sell, can be found for free online in MA.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Ken: This property explains how more information can be collected by joining RealtyTrac. What I can tell you from my experience is that after a foreclosure, the bank quickly hires an Asset Management company to get the property on market. This AM contacts a local agent, secures the property, perhaps cleans up the property, and then lists it.

Feel free to pay for RealtyTrac, but most lenders don't have a procedure for you to contact them direct and arrange to view the property. Maybe a local lender would?

I would sit tight and when the property gets listed to MLS, we can get you over there within minutes. The offer process is longer than a conventional sale, but usually can be negotiated within a week.

If I can be of further help, feel free to contact us with additional questions. - Ed
It isn't on the market at the moment. The bank is most likely going to auction it off or list it with an agent. Also, the price you see is no indication of what it might list or sell for. You can find out what bank owns it now and try to contact them, but it's pretty hard to get through to someone who can help you.

Deb