Property Q&A in 11105>Question Details

Maria, Home Seller in 11105

how do i evict my brother from my home in nyc?

Asked by Maria, 11105 Sat Feb 11, 2012

im in nyc my mom left the country and gave me power of attorney and wants to sell but he wont even let me in the house do i get the cops or a lawyer

Help the community by answering this question:


It's in your best interest to consult with an attorney before any police involvement...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 11, 2012
You will need an attorney to file an eviction.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer