babynurse15, Home Buyer in Redondo Beach, CA

how do I save on this website??

Asked by babynurse15, Redondo Beach, CA Mon Nov 25, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

If you like this listing before you go to much further you need to talk to a mortgage broker about buying a floating home. The costs are much more expensive than a just a normal house on land because you have High HOA dues since you are renting your spot and house insurance. No property taxes since the house is personal property. Let talk. Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX 5033199035
On Trulia? You save by working with top notch brokers who will likely save you $$$ when negotiating a purchase price. It's all good!
babynurse, this is an important lesson about communication, especially for legal purposes such as contracts and real estate law. I like Franks answer more than my own, as his take was different than mine but makes more sense. You can see that CLEARLY detailing what you want is important. It should leave nothing to interpretation. Your question could also be answered several other ways.

I could have turned it into a joke---'Just pay them half of what they are asking',
Are you trying to save specific listings? Most real estate websites will allow you to save your favorite listings so you can access them quickly. I know that our site will allow users to save favorite listings.From what I can tell, Trulia calls this feature "follow" and will alert you when there is a change to that property.

Hope this helps!

Frank Joseph
Please elaborate. Do you mean save information on this Trulia site? Do you wish to add or modify information here? If so, there are contact links to the site. We are mostly real estate brokers who come here to dazzle you with our individual brilliance to cause you hire us. I dont look particularly dazzling but my knowledge is! See that silver hair? Im only 32 years old but all my knowledge and wisdom prematurely changed my appearance.