jays.persona…, Home Owner in Charlotte, NC

how do I list my house for sale here?

Asked by jays.personal.email, Charlotte, NC Tue Jan 14, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Charlotte/sold/51…

Answers

6
If you are interested in listing your home, I would appreciate an opportunity to speak to you about options to market your home. Thank you.
Alicia Buchanan
Market Street Realty
704 906 7211
Call Chellie Bennett/Carolina Realty Professionals/704-516-5218
Chellie.Bennett@gmail.com
Jays,

Trulia was set up for the Realtors to sell and advertise their homes for sale. It does not allow for sale by owners to list their homes on the site.

You may be thinking you are saving money by trying to sell your home on your own. In actuality it will probably cost you more than if you listed it for sale with a Realtor. The owner of FSBO.com could not sell his house on his own and listed it for sale with a realtor and sold for more money and quicker.

I love the opportunity to show you what I can offer you in terms of my services. Please feel free to either e-mail me or call me to set up a time to discuss your home and a marketing strategy.

Dave DiCecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Realty
Ddicecco@ helenadamsrealty.com
You will want to contact me with Allen Tate so I can show you everything our company offers. Thanks, Kyle Bender 704-942-6316
This site was set up for Realtors to advertise on. Are you a FSBO? We, as agent, pay a fee to put our listing on here and many other places. If, you are interviewing Realtors I would be interested in talking to you about marketing.
Thanks for your interest,
Candy

Ellis Group Realty, Inc.
Candace Ellis
Broker-in-Charge
704-583-3344
704-506-0261
Let 29 years experience work for YOU!
I willbe glad to help you. If you give an exclusive right to sell to my company, not only your house will be listed in Trulia but as well in the major real estateds sites.
I would like to meet with you so I can go over this and other services that my company can offer.
Please contact me at 7049059902 so we can setup an appointment at your earliest convinience.
Best regards
Walter Lentini
'Realtor
Wilkinson and Associtaes
7049059902