Property Q&A in Sun City>Question Details

Mary Lou Kais, Home Buyer in Sun City, CA

how do I go about buying a bank owned property?

Asked by Mary Lou Kais, Sun City, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099375212--Via-Bandita-Su…

Answers

2
I just wanted to follow up with my previous answer. Are you interested in purchasing a home in this fast-paced Real Estate market? If so, I suggest you get with a good Realtor to help you every step of the way.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Please let me know if I can help you get started or if you have any more questions.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
The only home on Via Bandita currently listed for sale is listed for $140,000. Here's a link to that listing:

http://mrmlsmatrix.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=18754865326

The property in question is probably a new foreclosure that is not yet listed. There are several reasons for this. Often times, sites like Trulia and the others will have misleading info. If you're serious about buying a home, and not just a bank owned home, I suggest you find a good local Realtor that can help you find what's really available.

Ray Wright
Direct: 951-354-1303
Email: RayWright@kw.com