Property Q&A in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Debie Nolan, Renter in Santa Rosa, CA

how do I contact the agent for this property directly to view as soon as possible?

Asked by Debie Nolan, Santa Rosa, CA Sat Jul 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085853995-870-Butler-Ave-Santa…

Answers

5
Hi Debbie,
This property was on the market (for one day) and then temporarily withdrawn. I can schedule a showing for you as early as July 17th, but need 24 hrs notice to do so. A sweet property with premium pinot vineyard!
Please give a call if you'd like to check it out.
Susan Greer, Wine Country Group
707.228.8821
I'm happy to help you see any property in Sonoma County. Give me a call at 707-328-1889 and we can set a time to see this and other properties you may be interested in.
Click on the web site. At the bottom of the information/listing page in trulia there is a space for you to fill in your contact information and then click "contact agent". They should get back to you.
Hello Debie,
This property has been on the market as a rental and as a purchase. The most recent information that I have, indicates this property may be for sale at $900,000. I may be able to get you into the property as early as July 17th with a 24-hour notice. If you would like to arrange a showing, please let me know. Take care, Jolene Cortright, Century 21 Santa Rosa. 707-477-6529; Jolene@century21.com; for other Sonoma County property searches: http://www.JoleneSells.com Good luck to you!
You can call

707-228-6027

Good luck! Happy to be of service!