Property Q&A in Pemberton>Question Details

Jennifer L P…, Other/Just Looking in Pemberton, NJ

how can one obtain permits for work already done on home?

Asked by Jennifer L Pendergast, Pemberton, NJ Tue Oct 5, 2010

ie: new bathroom (plumbing was existing) new bedroom(electrical outlets already there), moving kitchen from one corner to another?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Jennifer. The requirements and the extent of the inspection process will depend on the scope of work which was completed. The best thing to do is to go to the local muncipal building's construction office and discuss your concerns with a building inspector. Inspector's are typically much more reasonable of you are up-front and honest.

~Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams, Cherry Hill NJ
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 6, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer