Property Q&A in Grapevine>Question Details

vinay.singh28, Home Buyer in Grapevine, TX

how can i request to view this property?

Asked by vinay.singh28, Grapevine, TX Sat Aug 25, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039729570--Spring-Creek-D…

Answers

10
And Shea, yes I deleted them because I really don't want to fight. But please try to temper your negative comments about others and just focus on what you bring to the table. You never know, we might have to actually work together at some point.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
This home shows to be already sold as already stated. If you are not currently working with a Realtor to assist with your home search and upcoming purchase, I would be happy to speak with you to see I might be able to help. Feel free to contact me at 214-686-4865 or shelly@sierradfwrealestate.com

I specialize in the Northeast Tarrant County area and look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Contact you realtor, if the property is available he/she can schedule an appointment. If you need an agent Shea Reeves, would be a great choise.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Contact me @ 817-888-1258

Shea Reeves
Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
4101 William D. Tate
Grapevine, TX. 76051
#1 Century 21 Office in the World

I'll schedule your showing right now, just call me. We're the leading brokerage in North East Tarrant County. Anything you need regarding real estate we will do it better.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
No professional can render an opinion HINT no street number listed with ad post.

Recommend to use a Realtor website info. updated daily with accurate info.

Grapevine homes for sale Grapevine Tx

http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5130258

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Call me at 817-328-1298. I will assist you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Ginger, why do you think that is the home on Sandhurst? Nothing seems to match up.
Sorry I have been out of town and I hope someone from my office has contacted you already. This home is 1205 Sandhurst in grapevine and is still available for sale. I can shpow it to you this week if you are still looking and not working with another agent. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Ginger Lesher
972-841-7880
My unique competitive advantage is primarily what I am communicating to the public.

Premium marketing / Buyer incentives / Seller incentives / Brand awareness / Communication / Preparation / Fast turn around times / Unique services only offered by my office /
Performance track record / Dallas Mavericks Affiliations / Relo / Consumer confidence / testimonials /

If you take that as "rude" then so be it.

In a market saturated with "core values" "I'm the market expert" "Your neighborhood Realtor" etc. -this message is not going to get my phone to ring...Are core values a top priority? Yes. I can explain that to my client whenever we meet in person. There no sense in communicating a generic message that has been run into the ground.

A person looking to buy or sell real estate has needs. My job is to over-deliver.
I'm going to lay out my points of difference from you and every other agent in person, over 90% of todays consumers go to the web to buy or sell real estate first. So it only makes sense that I would market these differences online as well.

There are many wonderful Realtors out there, I've had the honor of working along side seasoned veterans that have sold thousands of homes. Stating that we do it better is my primary theme, if I didn't believe it I wouldn't say it. Perhaps I could have elaborated a bit more whenever I stated that we would do it better so that you would understand that I was not simply throwing out a
blanket statement

Around 85-90% of todays real estate deals are closed by 10-15% of todays top performers.
Pratically a cornered market
My mission is to become one of the top 10%.

What separates you from the 14,000 plus licensed Realtors in Texas?

I'll give you the last word
Jo Jo, A number of Realtors already established that the home has sold.

Whenever I say I'll schedule your showing obviously I'm referring to any other property this particular person may be interested in. I don't think repeating the same thing over and over is going to do anything, its called "closing" Next time I'll try...if you will call me.

And Joe another thing...Yes we do provide a better service whenever it comes to selling or buying real estate and we do it better. Buyer incentives include, Century 21 benefits program which is a money savings program that buyers are elgible for whenever they utilize our services. Mike Bowman's MORE program which enables a buyer to receive an impressive buying incentive
(a cash rebate) whenever they utilize this program, our ten minute move which streamlines the moving process for buyers allowing them to transfer all services quickly and easily, our Corp. Relo program catering to buyers from in and out of state and country...this program is big for our company and we have a seperate department located in Southlake that handles our relo customers. Leading Corp. Relo companies contract with Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. to manage their clients move. Our in-house HUD dept. gives buyers an edge whenever they are considering these types of properties, our in-house property management and leasing dept. provides leasing customers with an abundance of availble properties before they are even listed in the mls. We've been leasing homes for over 30 years. Many of these owners eventually decide to sell and this gives us an edge in the buying market as well. Buyer confidence means something In my opinion - Our office is the leading firm in North East Tarrant County for closed transactions. We are the number 1 Century 21 Office out of over 120,000 Realtors and almost 10,000 firms WORLD-WIDE! Awarded 16 times! WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING BETTER

Ok for sellers, Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. gives you upgraded exposure on Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com and Homes.com...This exposure is paid for by Mike Bowman, sellers aren't getting the bare-bones marketing on these web-sites. Upgraded exposure on Yahoo Real Estate, http://www.C21Bowman.com receives over 32,000 web-hits per month, Century21.com receives over 1.2 million webhits per month, we lead in Brand Awareness among consumers. List with us and your receive a free property website for you home (your address.com) I provide a professional photographer, videographer, simple photoshop adjustments that result in more online clicks of the properties I list, I pay for zip codes in key areas I work in to generate more buyer traffic, I'm working with an SEO service that will get my clients listings on pages 1 and 2 of google, catered open house, full color brochures, custom reflective signage, multiple directional signs throughout their neighborhoods, text for information and lead capture services, lead router, Mike Bowman's city sites (iwanta-nameyourcity-home.com) quality "home books" provided on each of my listings, I pay for staging services on listings that are in need of a re-design, we are the Official Real Estate Company of The Dallas Mavericks. This is a tremendous honor and high achievement for our office and shows how much confidence consumers and business owners place in our company. Stats show we sell more real estate so when I say "WE WILL ASSIST IN SELLING OR BUYING REAL ESTATE BETTER"
I'm not blowing smoke.

I've worked with Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and a brief stay with a small "boutique" broker. I never met the broker in any of these offices. Mike Bowman has built a strong reputation in DFW and has been in the business for over 40 years, plus I see him in the office every day. He's hands on and provides a quality work environment for his agents which translates to our customers. So chill out with your all caps and pointing out mistakes, research shows that people who choose to go out of there way to point out an error, which none was made here, have a tendency to be negative. And you know what... most agents I talk to seem to be negative or rude so you must be normal.

I deliver Quality... Top-Notch Service, every listing is a Masterpiece and every buyer is a Gem.
I treat people the way I want to be treated and I am a perfectionist.

If you want an agent to take your photos with their iphone, throw'em online, put a sign in your yard and call it a day, I'm not your guy. The funny thing is I cost the same or less though!

Century 21 Mike Bowman is hands down the best broker out there and If you don't agree I don't really care but don't call me out. If I say something I mean it. Good day, oh and there is more.