hildamccloud, Renter in Chicago, IL

how can i buy this property and if so how can i do it?

Asked by hildamccloud, Chicago, IL Sun Mar 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/1000480207…

Answers

9
Hello Hilda,

Unfortunately this property is not currently available. There are however multiple 2 units in the area that are in great shape and still available. Here is what you need to do:

1) If you are buying cash obtain a bank statement showing proof that you can buy the home outright. If you are obtaining financing then you will need a "pre-approval" letter. (we can recommend some mortgage professionals if you do not know of any)

2) Begin your search

3) Allow me to negotiate the best price or terms for your new property

4) Allow your attorney to review the contract and terms once contract is accepted.

5) Obtain an inspection on the home by a qualified and insured certified home inspector

6) Do a final walk through on the home and make sure nothing has changed before closing

7) Enjoy your new home !!!

There are obviously more details that we will discuss once we meet in person but these are the basics. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me at 773-627-7608 or jorge@newmanrealtyillinois.com

Good luck!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 24, 2013
Hi Hilda,

If you are ready to move forward with a purchase of a home let me help you.

A meeting will help set expectations, explain the buying process, provide you with lender, attorney and home inspector resources, set up a search of properties that ARE AVAILABLE for sale to meet your needs and so much more. You'll walk away with a clearer understanding of how the buying process works.

Feel free to call me directly.
Hilda,

Citibank now owns the property. The time from a foreclosure sale to a marketable title and secure property that can be sold and insured by a title company can often be months. If you would like to buy a foreclosure, contact me.

Ivan Sagel
@properties
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com

I always appreciate your referrals…
Dear Hilda,

Jorge did a great job on the advise he has given you.
It already sold.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. It's free to use their services.
It was sold. Try realtor.com or work with an agent. Many R E web sites have out dated info. We do not charge and some of us, like me, GIve a buyer Rebate.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
are you currently working with an agent? if not, email me: chloe@atproperties.com. If I can't assist, I can connect you with someone in my company who can.
Hi Hilda!

I will be happy to help you!
Although this property is not currently listed for sale, there are many in this area that are similar in style and price.
Please feel free to contact me and I will gladly send you a list of the properties for you to chhose from.

Patti McDonald
Fresh Horizon Realty
312-450-7829