Unfortunately this property is not currently available. There are however multiple 2 units in the area that are in great shape and still available. Here is what you need to do:
1) If you are buying cash obtain a bank statement showing proof that you can buy the home outright. If you are obtaining financing then you will need a "pre-approval" letter. (we can recommend some mortgage professionals if you do not know of any)
2) Begin your search
3) Allow me to negotiate the best price or terms for your new property
4) Allow your attorney to review the contract and terms once contract is accepted.
5) Obtain an inspection on the home by a qualified and insured certified home inspector
6) Do a final walk through on the home and make sure nothing has changed before closing
7) Enjoy your new home !!!
There are obviously more details that we will discuss once we meet in person but these are the basics. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me at 773-627-7608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready to move forward with a purchase of a home let me help you.
A meeting will help set expectations, explain the buying process, provide you with lender, attorney and home inspector resources, set up a search of properties that ARE AVAILABLE for sale to meet your needs and so much more. You'll walk away with a clearer understanding of how the buying process works.
Feel free to call me directly.
Citibank now owns the property. The time from a foreclosure sale to a marketable title and secure property that can be sold and insured by a title company can often be months. If you would like to buy a foreclosure, contact me.
I always appreciate your referralsâ€¦
I will be happy to help you!
Although this property is not currently listed for sale, there are many in this area that are similar in style and price.
Please feel free to contact me and I will gladly send you a list of the properties for you to chhose from.
Fresh Horizon Realty