Property Q&A in Village 12>Question Details

idris_zakia, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

how can i buy this house .can you quide me?

Asked by idris_zakia, Sacramento, CA Wed Nov 21, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099697146--Nellis-Ct-Sacr…

Answers

6
I have been pre-qualified,just want to be near my choice ,i was thinking to get 5-ost pl but they have raised price ,so i missed this property when this was auctioned,..
Hi;

My job is to sell homes in the Sacramento area. I work only with buyers, work 7 days a week, including a few holidays and know the market well. I also price homes for banks to sell as foreclosures, which gives me a good idea how to price a home and get the best deal for you.

Give me a call, email or text and allow me to work for you or at least offer you my years of experience to help you get what you need and what you want.

Jamie Sachs
Lyon Real Estate
916.952.7449
jamie@golyon.com
Idris,
I can help you get pre-qualified which is the first step. Then we can monitor this property. There is no way to know right now when it will come on the market but I can help you monitor it if this house is very important to you. Or we can help you find something else. Please call me to discuss... thanks TED
Ted A. Greene - Broker
JCL Realty, Inc.
916.442.4500
That home was foreclosed on October 24th and has not yet come back on the market. Contact me and we can watch for it to come up.
Hi Idris, I am more then happy to guide you in the right direction. If you are serious call me 916-705-1693
The first thing you'll want to do is get pre-qualified with a mortgage lender. This will let you know what type of mortgage you can afford. Once you've done that, contact a qualified Realtor in the area who can write an offer on the property for you. Your Realtor should be able to guide you through the purchase process from viewing homes you're interested in through escrow to closing!

Hope that helps!