Property Q&A in Pittsfield>Question Details

santiago51, Home Buyer in Pittsfield, MA

how can I see this house, please???

Asked by santiago51, Pittsfield, MA Sun Dec 23, 2012

santiago51@msn.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100932497--Division-St-Pi…

Answers

3
Information from Realtytrac is typically wrong and misleading. Get a buyer agent if you truly want to buy a property within a community and get the best deal available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
Unfortunately, when you see the realtytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.
If you need help choosing one, I can help with that.

You can search the reg of deeds yourself, if you know what to do.
Search for Order of Notice and see which addresses are starting the foreclosure process.

In the meantime, choose a local pro and miss fewer opportunities.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
I am a Certified Buuyer Agent in the Berkshires, and I would be glad to help. This property appears to only be in pre-foreclosure, so there is a lengthy process ahead if it does indeed go to foreclosure. Many of these properties never go that far, or are entangled in legal process for many, many months. There are very, very few foreclosures in Berkshire County. However, I am a member of the Berkshire County Board of Realtors and can give you up to date and accurate information from our Multiple Listing Service. (Did you know that there is no such thing as THE MLS. Different local Boards may use different MLS's. If you are interested in Berkshire properties, be sure your Realtor belongs to the Berkshire County Multiple Listing Service.) Using our MLS, I can find you suitable, available properties that ARE available for sale, and help you negotiate the best possible price and terms. Please be forewarned that the market in Berkshire County has made a significant shift. There are more and more buyers out there, but fewer properties are on the market. We are anticipating a very strong spring selling season. Now really is the best time to buy here.