Property Q&A in 78745>Question Details

austinflwrch…, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

how can I remove pictures of my home from this site? I bought he home over 2 years ago.

Asked by austinflwrchld, Austin, TX Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

7
I suggest you contact the agent who posted the ad and demand he/she removes the photos/listing information. If this fails, contact the Austin Board of Realtors. They will probably be able to help.
I suggest you contact the listing agent (or whomever posted the ad on this and any other website) and demand the photos are removed from the site. Should that fail, contact the Austin Board of Realtors.
This is the number for trulia.
Austinflwrch,
I don't want to alarm you here ... but google your address and you'll probably find pictures of your home on dozens of sites. The good and bad of the Internet.
that is what I've been working on for over 2 years...it's frustrating and not fair after I have asked many sites to take it down.
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
I did contact this person, but I want to be sure, who is the listing agent? How do I find the number for trulia...This is dangerous.
Call trulia and ask them if they can help you. If not, try to find the listing agent and ask her. Good luck
Only the person (I assume the listing agent at that time) who posted it can remove it.
The lister told me he removed it, and I really think he tried, will try again....
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013