Property Q&A in West Avenue>Question Details

michana_pubi…, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

how can I get more information about this property? Is there some that I can speak to?

Asked by michana_pubien, Miami Beach, FL Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102716360--W-Ave-25-Miami…

Answers

3
Feel free to call me and I would be more than happy to assist you.

ENGEL & VÖLKERS MIAMI
Sophie S Bamps
305 206 8867
sophie.bamps@evusa.com
Hi Michana,

What you have seen here is a notice of default or foreclosure provided by Realty Trac, not a listing for sale!

Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it to its subscription customers for a fee. At that stage, the property is in the process of foreclosure/pre-foreclosure and is not yet listed for sale. The home may (or may not) hit the market at some point, but it's hard to foresee, when and at what price exactly.

If you are actively looking to buy a property, I'd suggest you work with a local agent, who can show you homes that are currently on the market in your area and price range, including foreclosures and short sales. The service of a realtor is typically paid for by the seller, so don't waste any time and money and have a local agent help you!

Best of luck!

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Hi Michana, you cancall me at 305-968 7931 or email me direct to merydeleon@yahoo.com, I'm owner-agent. Thanks