Property Q&A in Bloomfield>Question Details

Andrea Tavar…, Home Buyer in 06066

how can I get in touch with the agent?

Asked by Andrea Tavares, 06066 Mon Nov 30, 2009

This question is about this property:…

KEVIN ZETTERGREN is the listing agents name 860-828-3230 Ext: 318.

Just so you understand he works for the seller and a listing agent. If I were you I would interview three Realtors in your town for buyer representation. From the three select who you feel has your best interest and have them contact the agency. Buyer representation is very important. If you deal with the listing agent, please remember, they represent the seller!

I know Kristina Zack works that territory and she is a GREAT Realtor, give her a call and see if you like her...she might be the perfect agent for you to work with.

I work in Litchfield County so if you ever have any questions I would be more than happy to answer questions.

Hope you are well and let me know if I can be of more help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 30, 2009
Andrea, I am happy to answer questions for you on this property if you would like to talk directly to the agent I am happy to look up and give you that info also, please call me so I can help you 860-202-6145
Hi Andera!

I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. You can reach me at 860.307.9600 or via e-mail