Property Q&A in 95747>Question Details

Diana Beebe, Home Owner in 95747

how can I get a list of number of homes sold by realtors in my area?

Asked by Diana Beebe, 95747 Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

9
Hi Diana,

If that information is public, the local MLS in your area would be the organization that could provide it. Try searching Google for, "Your Town MLS" or "Your Town Board of REALTORS" or "Your Town Association of REALTORS."
Q. how can I get a list of number of homes sold by realtors in my area?

A. July 1 through today: Realtors closed at least 2 new and 8 used homes in 95747.
June 1 through June 30 Realtors closed at least 9 new and 83 used homes in 95747.
May 1 through May 31 Realtors closed at least 6 new and 90 used homes in 95747.
This is from MLS data. This did not include condos, investment or commercial properties, mobile homes, land or sales not reported to MLS.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Hi Diana,
It is very simple for a Realtor to set you up on a search of active, pending, & sold properties for your area. If you'd like a comparitive market analysis, You should contact a Realtor to provide a list of properties that have sold that have simular amenities to your home.
If you'd like assistance with this, let me know.
Cyndi Domenici
Lyon Real Estate
530 305-2092
If you are interested specifically in Sun City Roseville you can find recent sales statistics on our Web site at MySunCityRoseville.com . Click on Recent Sales for recent sales in Sun City Roseville. Within the Recent Sale page you can click on the Sales Trends link for historical sales trends in Sun City Roseville.
We will be happy to supply you with a list of homes that have sold in your area in addition to the sales prices. We will need your address and an email address. Let us know of any special details on the sales that are important to you.

Tom & Sally Vallieres
916-780-1242

FAX 877-335-8848
Leslie Arnott Realty
300 Harding Blvd. Ste 214B
Roseville, CA 95678

Tom DRE # 01302928
Sally DRE # 00404961
Or do you want to which homes, and at what sales prices, have been sold in your area?
If this is what you're looking for please let me know.
You can get a list of homes sold through the MLS from any agent who belongs to the MLS. If you want to know how many homes a particular real estate agent has sold in your area, you must ask the agent yourself as MLS rules prohibit us from using the MLS data for the purpose of making that kind of data available.
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in New Castle, DE
Hi Diana,

Are you looking for the total amount of homes sold in your neighborhood or the top selling agents?
Are you trying to get information about sales in your area or about a particular realtor?