Property Q&A in Van Nuys>Question Details

Shigeo Matsu…, Home Buyer in Van Nuys, CA

hou can i purchase property like this.

Asked by Shigeo Matsubara, Van Nuys, CA Wed Jan 6, 2010

do i need special process about a notice of default or foreclosure. my name ; shigeo matsubara my e-mail ;

This question is about this property:…

Hello,Shigeo: Properties that do not include the address typically are not yet on the market. They are listed on these sites because the information is of public record (that the owners have a notice of default) and is not yet available to buy. It may go through a short sale or be foreclosed upon in the future. In the meantime, you are missing some great home!.

When you see listings on Trulia, Redfin, Zip Realty, or Realty Trac, they are not PURE MLS listings.

This is because these internet sites take information from the County Recorder's office, which is "public information", that is free. If these huge internet sites were to sign up for every MLS it would cost them a fortune to belong and pay the fees for every MLS that they show listings for NATIONWIDE.

Local Realtors have the most up to date and accurate information for property that is currently available. MLS Realtors pay for and have access to all of the local up to the minute information without all of the pending, sold and transferred information mixed in. Public internet sites get information “Second hand”, and convert it into a format that cannot distinguish between pending, sold, and other property recordings such as notices of default, foreclosures, tax liens, transfers and many other recordings that show up as properties for sale.

If you need some help, do not hesitate to contact me. I can set up a free website with ACTUAL ACCURATE LISTINGS that will fit your criteria and be sent to you every day as new listings and changes come about. Feel free to call. It's a much more productive way to buy than to search these website endlessly.

Bonnie Scribner, REALTOR, QSC
DRE #01447853
Cell: 714.296.0513
Century 21 Discovery
You should refer to the answers to your previous question.