Property Q&A in 89121>Question Details

Fvarasfreder…, Home Owner in Las Vegas, NV

home worth 3750 briarwood ave. las vegas, nv. 89121

Asked by Fvarasfrederick, Las Vegas, NV Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Frederick!

Are you looking for today current value or what you think it could command on the free market.. right now the market is going up so quickly they are not one and the same.

I have worked alot in that area and would love to assist.

You can go to myvalue.cynthiaglickman.com
for an analysis or for a more detailed report that takes into account any special upgrades and features .. Please feel free to call me at 702-325-2201.

I look foward to talking with you soon!
Could you rephrase your question so people can understand ? Are you asking what the value pd this home might be ? For what purpose ? Different values can be determined for each property depending on what you're trying to do . Usually the value of a property is determined by what a buyer will pay and what a seller will accept . Then there is an appraised value meaning if the bank loans money on the property they will send an appraiser to do a valuation of the property that can differ from existing comps . The inventory can also determine market value which would make prices rise beyond what a basic comp will tell you . You may be trying to refi or get a loan mod which again can determine a different value . So you see your question is very vague . May I suggest you consider hiring a professional Realtor who can determine what is important to you and not just a general CMA which really doesn't take into account what it is your are trying to do when determining the value of this property .
The highest sold with four bedrooms , 1976 sqf like this property sold for $ 126,000 in January 2013.
The lowest sold since September 2012 sold for $ 119,000 with 1940 SQF four bedrooms.

Please call me or email me for a FREE comparable market anylisis at 702-612-7099 or cvegashomes@gmail.com

Rena Levy
Broker Associate
Certified International Property Specialist
702-612-7099
cvegashomes@gmail.com
Realty Executives
Web Reference: http://www.cvegashomes.com
I just ran some preliminary numbers in this area. Now keep in mind that there are a lot of variables to consider (I.e Size, condition, upgrades, etc.) It appears that homes in this area are selling anywhere from about $53 per square foot to as high as about $65 per square foot. However to get more exact numbers I would need to know some more details about your specific property.

Don't hesitate to give me a call.

Adam Kaplan
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston Blvd. #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135

Direct: 702-630-5111
Office: 702-898-1221
Fax: 702-543-2265