Property Q&A in Rye>Question Details

Iman, Home Buyer in Rye, NY

hi my name is iman ahmed and i would like to see this house very much please call me at 914 481 4077

Asked by Iman, Rye, NY Mon May 2, 2011

the house i would like to see is located at grandview avenue rye ny 10580 ty

This question is about this property:…

0 votes Share Flag Property Q&A in Rye

Help the community by answering this question:


Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other fees, some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
I can assist you in your search for a home, especially Short Sales and Foreclosures. I negotiate numerous Short Sales and work closely with clients that buy Foreclosures.
Please feel free to contact me directly at 914-304-4320.
I am also a licensed attorney and can provide you expert insight during your search.
In addition R I G Realty offers $1,500.00 cash back when you Buy or Sell with our Agency.
PLease give me a ring 914-304-4320 or email
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Iman :
This property actual have 3 listing in some address but still available if like to see please call 914-484-2764 or 914-591-7724.
Thank you Alice Buck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
This home is not currently for sale. It is shown as a pre foreclosure by the bank. If you would like to see homes that are actually for sale, please give me a call or visit:

Lawrence Jensen, Principal Broker ~ NY & CT
St. Lawrence Properties, LLC
888-757-6928 Ext 501
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer