Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Abigial Maci…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

hi i want to move to houston but i want a house under 20,000 and i want to buy it cash. could anybody help me with that?

Asked by Abigial Macias, Houston, TX Wed Jan 25, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074459179-2707-Jones-St-Hous…

Answers

10
You dont want a realtor to help you, i am a local investor and have many houses under 20k in many areas. Email me with your informationa and we can help.

buyandsellhouston@gmail.com
I have a listing that probably would work. if you contact me I"ll be glad to give the information.

Numa Varon
numa@setproperties.net
281-813-0329
Hello Abigial Macias,

I would be delighted to help you. Have you already seen the property? Just send me your email address so I can help you with this.

Have a nice day!
This one will go fast, but there are quite a few others in the immediate area. Would you have the means to restore the property to a livable condition is the only concern! Feel free to send me an e-mail and I can send you the search I pulled in MLS AREA #9 for properties under 20k
Hello Abigial,
If you have substantial cash, I would recommend using that as a large downpayment on a less expensive home. The home could be financed by traditional means, such as through a bank, or if you want to buy immediately, but lack the credit to do so, owner-financing would be a great method and open up a substantial amount of choices for you in the area. We work with several investors who could help you to finance a small amount if you wanted to look in the $40-$50,000 range. If you are interested, do please contact me.
Best of Luck
Brad Stevens
713-775-6569
HI ,THERE IS A SIMILAR PROPERTIES AT THAT PRICE OUTTHERE IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU FEEL FREE TO CALL ME OR E MAIL ME AT MOISESGOVEA1@GMAIL.COM
With respect to the property you inquired about, the following is from the MLS listing ...

"FORECLOSURE, WILL NOT BE SOLD UNDER LIST PRICE. Prop sold AS IS at closing & subject to HUD Guideline 24 CFR 206.125. No money for any repairs."

There's a ton of paperwork involved with foreclosures, especially those under HUD ... I know, as I've done many.

Any home selling in the $20,000 range has issues ... but if that's your budget, we can work with it. I'll be happy to help. Please feel free to contact me at ... (713) 213-6350 ... or ... al@algeffon.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards ...

Al
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hi Abigial,
There are currently 71 properties in all of Houston with some sort of dwelling/structure on them listed in the MLS. Many of them I would not consider habitable as they are missing doors, windows, walls etc. Many are trailers, one is actually a travel trailer. Give me a call so we can discuss a game plan to help you consider your options. Cell 281-798-4100
Hello, There are many options here in Houston and surrounding areas. To narrow your choices we would have to find the best location for you. There are several other variables to consider. Please email or call me to have a detailed discussion about your needs and wants. Take care.
Hi Abigail, there are homes that you can buy around that price, but there is no guarantee on the condition of the home. If you are fine with the area and the size and condition of the house, you can. You can get some decent deals if you are willing to finance.
Persis
713-294-7747