Property Q&A in Princeton>Question Details

atrix2011, Home Buyer in Princeton, NJ

hi! i am interested in the house at 1759 Stuart Road West, Princeton NJ 08540.

Asked by atrix2011, Princeton, NJ Sat Dec 29, 2012

is it for sale now? i may stop by in a few days, does anyone live there, so i could talk to? thank you

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Princeton/sold/209065…

Answers

8
If this is the area and price range you are in, contact me regarding a quiet listing in this area.
The home you inquired about is not currently for sale. There are a number of other homes in Princeton for sale however. Please send me a list of the amenities that you are looking for in a
new home. Send the number of bedrooms and baths as well as a price range and I can send
you the listings of homes that will meet your requirements. We can then set up appointments to see
any homes that meet these needs.
Have a Happy New Year and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Donna Levine
732-718-4559
dlevine@callawayhenderson.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi I live right down the road from this property let me know when you are coming in and I will get you in to see it.

Happy New Year
Joyce Begg
22 years of experience working for you!
cell 609-658-5839
. What you saw was public records of recent sales one in 1998 and another in 2000. Contact a local agent in the area who cake look up homes that are currently on the market for you.
it doesnt show up in the trend mls currently so if on market it isnt cooperating (or publicising) If you believe its for sale (what isnt for a price?) try knocking on the door and asking (or sending a letter of introduction) If you were my client this is what I would do. If you have an agent have them do this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi, Do you mean 1742 Stuart Rd W?
Give me a call to discuss?
Helen Sherman
609-915-1216 cell
This home is not for sale. May I interest you in another home that may similiar nearby?
According to our records, this house is not for sale. What leads you to believe it might be?
oh i am sorry, maybe i wasn't looking carefully and didn't notice
Flag Sat Dec 29, 2012