Property Q&A in Pleasanton>Question Details

Marina, Renter in Dublin, CA

hi!how can we set up an appointment?

Asked by Marina, Dublin, CA Sat Jul 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057306080-342-Lone-Oak-Ct-Plea…

Answers

2
Hello Marina,

342 Lone Oak was entered on Trulia via Postlets, rather than the Multiple Listing Service. It's says down at the bottom that it's listed by Phyllis Weiner, but since it's not in the MLS other agents do not have showing instrucions. It also likely means it's a rental where the owner is not paying a co-op for the agent representing the buyer. My advice: contact Phyllis office (925) 251-2585 or mobile: (925) 872-1416. Review your lease terms carefully. When a lease is drawn by the listing agent it obviously is written to the terms required by the owner.

Kindest Regards,
Vickie Nagy
Broker Associate, DRE#01363932
Hi Marina! Let me know what you'd like to see and we can set it up. You're also welcome to call me to talk about what you'd like to do!! 925 980-0273

Thanks.

Donna Garrison