Property Q&A in Manhasset>Question Details

Michele, Home Buyer in Manhasset, NY

hi, I would like to know at what price did close the house on 80 Strathmore Rd

Asked by Michele, Manhasset, NY Wed May 26, 2010

Answers

5
Hi Michele
I was just posting a new market report on my blog and saw this old question. I just wanted you to know that 80 Strathmore closed on August 25, 2010 for $760,000. I hope you find this information useful.

all the best on a rainy Thursday night!
annie
The property went into contract on 5/6/2010 and has not yet closed--after closing, the sale price will become public record, and the actual sale price will then be disclosed.
Hi Michele
Like Gail said, it is under contract and the purchase price won't be public until the title passes in mid-july.

I send out market reports via email every two weeks with new inventory, what's gone under contract and title pass information. If you email me, i will add you to the distribution.

Annie Holdreith
Licensed Associate Broker
Daniel Gale Sotheby's Intl
Manhasset

annieholdreith@danielgale.com
As of this moment, it is still identified as "under contract." Until it closes, final sales price is not available to anyone. This protects the seller in case the deal does not go through.

Feel free to email me at a later date (it is expected to close mid-July) and I will be happy to check it out for you. Gail@GailGladstone.com
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com

Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com