Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Brad Sliwins…, Home Buyer in Beech Grove, IN

hi, I was just wondering if this property is still available. If so what is the current asking price.

Asked by Brad Sliwinski, Beech Grove, IN Sat Nov 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3006891884-165-Walnut-St-Indi…

Answers

3
Brad,
This home has just expired in November. I will contact to see if owner is still wanting to sell. Please let me know the best way to contact you and what type of homes you are searching for. There are many that may meet the criteria of this home.

Please feel free to contact me at 317-525-8994 or at Kerr.Gary@comcast.net I look forward to answering your questions and assisting you with your home search. Also, please use my home web site listed to search and contact me with any questions. Have a great Sunday.

Gary W. Kerr
The Kerr Group
FC Tucker Co.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 28, 2010
The home you are looking at online has a long history. Specifically was listed on 7/6/06 for $169K and then was sold to the current owner for $130K in 3/30/07.

The new owners took over the property they started listing the home for $149K on 3/29/10. During this year the owners have steadily reduced the price to $139K at which time the listing agreement expired.

The home is most likely overpriced for the area. A home audit can be provided on this home. The home audit is at no cost to you.

Would you like me to provide a home audit?

PS: Please take a minute and view my website below: (You might have to cut and paste into your browser)
http://easystreetjim.easystreetrealty-indy.com/miListingSear…

PSS: I also have a great feature that allows you to search homes for sale right from your cell phone. Just click WEB REFERENCE below.
That particular property does not appear to be available any longer. It's not listed as active on our MLS system. If you need anymore help let me know!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 27, 2010