Property Q&A in El Cerrito>Question Details

Sarjun7, Home Buyer in El Cerrito, CA

hi , I am really interested , can i see the place tomorrow , plz call 510-610-7277

Asked by Sarjun7, El Cerrito, CA Fri Aug 10, 2012

$126,801(Market Value)

Humboldt Avenue, El Cerrito CA 94530

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072091474--Humboldt-Ave-E…

Answers

2
Please take the time to talk to an Realtor that will get you ready to buy a home. You need to be pre-APPROVED (not only pre-qualified which my dog could do in two minutes) but ready to write on the spot and be prepared for multiple offers for cash in front of you. Last offer I wrote at 10% over asking, pre-approved, as-is was not even countered and had 18 offers.

Your odds of getting one of these homes is less than 10%.

Get educated and get ready, cause it's gonna be a rough ride....
Presently, there are only three multi-family income properties offered for sale in El Cerrito, and Humboldt isn't one of them. If this was just foreclosed, it may take a few weeks/months before it is assigned by the foreclosing bank to a realtor to list it on the MLS as for sale.

Until then, there won't be any showings of the property.