Property Q&A in 75216>Question Details

angelsparkye…, Home Owner in Dallas, TX

hhow do i change my lasat name and add my present souse to houadeed or title

Asked by angelsparkyesparza, Dallas, TX Fri Apr 26, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 26, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You just need to bring your marriage certificate to the city county to change your last name
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > 75216 > Property Q&A in 75216 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer