Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Yendry miran…, Home Buyer in Miami-dade County, FL

hello there is this house in the market ? can i buy this house with fha ? how much is the tax pro? thank you

Asked by Yendry miranda, Miami-dade County, FL Mon Sep 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077715263-1840-SW-85th-Ct-Mi…

Answers

2
Hello Yendry,

My name is Jenifer Woolley. I am Ramesh Nyberg's assistant at Coldwell Banker. Yes, the home you're inquiring about is still available, but as a short sale which means the whole process of buying the home could possible take 3-4 months. The tax amount for 2008 was approximately $7,400. If you have any more questions please don't hesitiate to give me a call or shoot me an email. Thanks!

Jenifer Woolley
jen25w@aol.com
239-595-4041
Hello Yendry,
That house is still available, and it is a short sale. Based on the information provided in the multiple listing service, you should be able to buy that house with FHA financing. Taxes for 08 were $7373.
If you wish, contact me directly, so I can provide you with more specific information about this property.
realejoubert@aol.com
786.285.4962