Property Q&A in SoHo>Question Details

ilanag12, Home Buyer in New York

hello. please advise if this property is still available. Thanks@

Asked by ilanag12, New York Mon May 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3059343752--W-Houston-St-N…

Answers

6
Keep in mind that not all RealtyTrac's information may be accurate, nor updated; since most foreclosures do end up being listed with a broker, consider working with an agent of your own. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
You will need to pay a subsription service on Realty Trak in order to get more information.

Feel free to contact me if you are loking for an agent, i wll be happy to help you with your search.

--
Patricia Saada

BSD Equities
174 Fifth Avenue #301
New York, NY 10010
Office: (212) 367-7200 Ext.18
Cell: (646) 269-4942
Patricia@bsdequities.com
http://www.bsdequities.com
I don't know anything about this property, but I have nice properties in that area if you are interested. Please contact me at 212-714-1027 ext 15. My name is Marinel and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you and good luck.
That listing is with Realty Trak. It is a paid subsription service. They used to offer a free month, but be careful, even if you cancel on time, they will keep charging you. That's what happened to me.
Thanks for the heads up, Jenet!
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
it may still be lets check,
You will need to pay for a membership with RealtyTrac to obtain additional information. Please proceed with caution since the amount listed may or maynot be accurate.