Elizabeth, Renter in San Clemente, CA

hello my name is Elizabeth, what requirements did you need inorder to qualify... in order to move in....

Asked by Elizabeth, San Clemente, CA Thu Jan 12, 2012

would like more information on deposit, move-in cost please. you can email me at gutierrez529@gmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3030548075-27521-Cabeza-Mission…

Answers

2
Elizabeth,

This property in Mission Viejo 27521 Cabeza is listed for lease at $2400 a month and the landlord is asking for 1st month and $2900 for security deposit total for move in total is $5300. Now, if you pets you must submit and they are asking $500 for pet deposit. The landlord is however paying for gardner. If you have any other questions or would like to preview please let my know.

Dave Dyssegard
Tarbell Realtors
San Clemente
Elizabeth:

Typically, it varies from landlord to landlord. But the average standard is #1. Complete an application form known as a C.A.R. which is a standard application from California Realtors Association. In addition, a credit check that costs anywhere between $15 - $25. The landlord might also require two of your most recent pay stubs. Please go to web reference to see an example of the standard form -

http://www.rentalsrealtor.com/RentalApplication.pdf

Most landlords charge one months rent as a deposit. If you have a pet, they will usually require additional funds with the average $500 extra.

You might be suprised to know that it might be cheaper to buy a home rather than rent. The government has some pretty good incentives for first time home buyers. Please feel free to call my cell to discuss. (949) 212-4578

Grant Fawcett
Castle & Cooke
Cell: (949)212-4578
NMLS# 832635