Property Q&A in Southaven>Question Details

Tamorris426, Renter in Southaven, MS

hello me and my wife are wanting to relocate to southaven,,i am in construction and she woks at regions bank...we would like some more information

Asked by Tamorris426, Southaven, MS Sun Jun 12, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3052773311-7678-Lilly-Ln-Southa…

Answers

4
This home on Lilly lane is no longer available but there are several more to choose from in Southaven. This home is located in the Greenbriar Lakes subdivision and there are two other 2 bedroom homes available in this neighborhood. Please call, text or email me at 901-628-9583 or email is : desotodeals@kw.com
I my name is Colleen Cheatham, I am a local real estate agent in Southaven. I would love to help you and your wife with any questions you may have about the area, as well as discuss more specifically what type of home you may be interested in.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to assist you in your endeavor.
Colleen Cheatham
Bill Sexton Realty & Appraisals
901.517.4121
colleen@billsextonrealty.com
My name is Dean Harris. I am the buyers agent for The Anderson Team in Southaven, MS. I will be more than happy to assist you in your new home search. I have 10 years of experience in this market and I would love the opportunity to send you some MLS listings that meet your criteria. I look forward to working with you.

Dean Harris
Buyers Agent/The Anderson team
Keller-Williams Realty
3964 Goodman Rd
Southaven, MS 38672
cell: 901.619.6170
Good Morning! I would love to send you some additional information on the area and put you in contact with a local real estate agent there. Please call me or email me your name, number, and what you are interested in and I will make that happen. Thanks and Good Luck on the move.

Ashley McAdory
Relocation Specialist
601-927-4348