Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Nicolea, Other/Just Looking in 92660

hello, ive had this home saved for awhile, and I am wondering if it is still for sale. thank you, nicole

Asked by Nicolea, 92660 Fri May 29, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Nicolea,

John is right, this home has been taken off the market, but it's very possible the owners would still consider selling. I know this property has been leased a couple of times for $18,000 and $16,000 per month so the owners may have moved back in or perhaps they are still leasing it.

Westwood and Little Holmby are lovely. Let me know if you are looking for other property in the area or if anything in particular interests you and I'm happy to help.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
Hi Nicole,

Apparently, this property was listed for sale for some time without selling. It was originally listed of 9/15/08 at an asking price of $4,295,000. The price was subsequently reduced to $3,995,000, and it was withdrawn from the market on 2/26/09 without having sold. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more info - if you are interested, the listing agent ccan always be contact to see if the sellers are still interested in selling.

Thanks have a good day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15490 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403