Click on the following link and then clck on the main photo of the house to see the 5 pictures available:
Here's a list of similar homes which you may want to consider:
Once you choose a buyer's agent, then they can help you find the home which best meets your needs. They'll also make sure your offer is considered when you find the right home. Interviewing 3 agents is a good idea since your agent can make a huge difference in your overall experince of buying a home. You may want to ask:
1. How many homes do you sell a year?
2. Do you represent buyers or sellers?
3. What neighborhoods do you know well?
4. Are you a full time agent?
5. How long have you been in the business?
6. How long do you think it will take us to find the right home?
7. Have you sold foreclosure or short sale homes?
8. Have you worked with VA buyers?
9. Do you know a good VA loan officer?
10. Will I be asked to sign a buyer's broker agreement?
This went pending 5 days after it was posted, I made a PDF of the pictuers but can't attachthem to this type of communication.
You are on the track, lets get an approval letter in place so that we can take advantage of these as they come up as you can see they move quickly. I have a great loan man, ex Marine, been in loans for 20 years.
Click on my name send me your email addres and I will put you in touch with him.