Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Javiermartin…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

hello im interested to buy the appartment.and i wish to pay cash. how much will be the total price?

Asked by Javiermartinez777, Miami, FL Wed Jun 29, 2011

please ,let me know the propery taxes and the maintenance taxes.
thx in advance

Richard from Argentina

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3038318213--S-Miami-Ave-12…

Answers

6
To every purchase you must add closing costs, taxes, and insurance. The title company will be able to give you a HUD statement showing you an estimate of all charges. This will vary depending on the property that you will be purchasing. If you are not being represented by a Realtor, call me at 786-487-7687 and I will assist you in this important transaction.
Dante Escobedo
Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Sales Force
http://www.danteescobedo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 29, 2011
Richard,

Si queres podes llamarme a mi numero de Bs As 5453-2723 y conversamos sobre lo que estas necesitando.

Saludos
Eduardo
Web Reference: http://www.avantiway.com
The property looks like is located in the downtown area. very close to expensive neighborhood
If you area buying auction properties need to know the history of the property to find out that there
is no problem with the title and that there are no violations or liens attached to it.
Also on a condo you need to know the association fee. If you have the address, please provide to
check it.

Esperanza Garcia-Loynaz
EGL Realty Inc
Broker Owner
Hello Richard, good afternoon!
if you send me the complete address of the property you are interested in, I can email you the exact amount of taxes stated in the county piublic records. I am currently assisting several clients from Argentina ( I am from Argentina too), so i will be able to explain everything in detail in your own language if you prefer. if you send me the complete address of this property, I can find out for you also the monthly payment that you will have for homeowner's association, so you can calculate your expenses correctly.
Please feel free to contact me by phone at (305) 989-5894, by email at info@raquelcoronel.com, or by Blackberry PIN# 22c59155.
Have a great day!!!
Raquel Coronel P.A. - Licensed Realtor - Licensed Mortgage Broker - Public Notary
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties.
I would be delighted to help you feel free to contact me to investmentlender@hotmail.com...

Eduardo
the total price depends on the tax and insurance and on witch day of the year the closing date is.
If you need anything please contact me at any time Lars 786-768-1910