Property Q&A in Solana Beach>Question Details

juicygirl61, Home Buyer in Solana Beach, CA

hello i was wondering if u could give me more details about this house and detached office

Asked by juicygirl61, Solana Beach, CA Fri Oct 14, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009344412-628-N-Rios-Ave-Sol…

Answers

4
If you want the most up to date and factual information about this property I would recommend Joseph Arendsen. He's about the best North County Coastal RE professional in the business. His email is joseph@arendsengroup.com. 760 672-0174. Take a few moments to check out the website below. It has a very user friendly MLS link and lot's of other very valuable information.
Sure, send me the questions you have. The information you're seeing on Trulia is the same home information provided to agents on the MLS (Realtor database).

I am a local agent and grew up in Solana Beach, I'm very familiar with the area so I can chat about locals information, offer resources, just let me know!

Good luck in your search, Sarah Scott

Realtor, Buyer Specialist
Hi Juicygirl!
What a beautiful home! Please contact me directly with what additional questions you have or if you would like to arrange a time to go see it.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
brokermcallister@gmail.com
858-205-5215
The house is permitted at 2,621 sq ft, detached office space is about 549 sq ft which pre-dates public records so permit status unknown without further research. This house is also in preforelosure so you might be able to get a good deal.

If you have anymore questions let me know.

Ben Altman
619.890.1063