Property Q&A in Wolfeboro>Question Details

marie.nlucke…, Home Buyer in Wolfeboro, NH

hello, i was just wondering if there was any way we could negotiate the price and mortgage of this house maybe?

Asked by marie.nluckern, Wolfeboro, NH Sat Aug 25, 2012

It would be great if the numbers went down a bit for this house, i am afraid it may be a little too expensive for me.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077807143-79-Cotton-Mountain…

Answers

2
If you would like to talk directly please call my cell at 603-733-6411 and I can answer any questions you may have. Thank you!
Hello Marie,

If you are not currently working with a Buyer Agent and you would like assistance with your home buying process, I am happy to help. Buyer Agents can assist with negotiations, showing of homes, give you guidance to various mortgage companies, and quite a bit more. This home has been Withdrawn from it's listing which means a variety of things. The homeowner could be doing construction, maybe taking a break from showings, etc., but the listing/home is still a real possibility.

If you would like to discuss your options I would be happy to help.

Melani Taillon
BH & G/The Masiello Group
603-397-2397