Property Q&A in Rosamond>Question Details

Sue, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

hello i found a house 5months ago its a shortsale the sellers agent doesnt like my agent and wont tell us whats happening with the house what can i do

Asked by Sue, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Rosamond/sold/247208-…

Answers

2
Hello Sue,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your short sale! Short sales can be difficult even without issues such as yours. Try and hang in there, though.

Sounds like there is a personality conflict between the 2 parties that is interfering. My suggestion is for you to talk to your Agent and find out what the issue is. If it can't be resolved, the Broker should get involved. The Agent conducts business on behalf of the Broker, so actually it is between the 2 Brokers. maybe they can take that part out of the equation and the sale can progress.

A word of warning...short sales can take 6 months and over. The Listing Agent may not HAVE any information to give even if they liked each other. The quality a short sale will teach you is patience, so if this home is "it" for you then hang on and try what I suggested above. If not, have your Agent keep looking for other homes to show you.

Best wishes in your purchase.

Cindi Wolf, CMS, GRI
Realty Executives Platinum
661-60-9392
cindiwolf@msn.com
ww.cindiwolf.com
CA LIc #01437139
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2009
The lack of information could just be because the bank won't tell the selling agent anything (this is not uncommon). However, if you feel like it is a personal issue, I would suggest that your agent goes to his/her Broker to discuss the problem. We are all working hard in the industry but we must always be fair and professional.

Laura Ashley
Keller Williams
Web Reference: http://www.carepotours.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2009