Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Carlos Yeguez, Renter in 33035

hello, have a good day, i would like to call you to see when can i see this home. i am very interested in renting

Asked by Carlos Yeguez, 33035 Tue Jun 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3120423510-9460-SW-145th-Ct-Mia…

Answers

6
Hi Carlos,

As pointed out already, this property has been removed from Trulia. Please be cautious when dealing directly to anonymous ads posted on sites, especially if they are not represented or offered through licensed professionals. Scams are plenty in the internet world and NEVER send anyone personal information or money in advance with the hopes or anticipation of securing a deal. Use your due diligence!

As Realtors we all have a license and profession to protect as well as our reputation and we have all sworn to a code of ethics to safeguard our customers and community.

The best advice I can offer you is if you are looking for property, contact a Realtor. It is our job to help and look after our customers.

Lastly, if you are looking for a rental in the Kendall, Falls, Dadeland, Hammocks, West Kendall area, please feel comfortable to contact me. I have a large portfolio of properties that might interest you and suit your needs.

Jose Gomez
Hello Carlos,
That property is for sale and not for rent. Please be aware of scams. You have a better chance to get a good property by working with a proffesional Realtor. I can help you in getting the right property without any worries of scams or Foreclosures on property.
Best way to contact me is by e-mail.
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
(305)903-3123
Hello Carlos,

If you are looking for a rental in Kendall i'm happy to help you,
The link to your question attached was removed...hmm i wonder why ??
http://www.rosieagent.com
Carlos, I believe you were trying to contact the person who posted the rental when you asked this question. Beware of rental scams, this rental is just too low for the area and the person who posted it did not include a phone number. If you are interested in finding a rental in the Kendall area, please visit my profile where you will find the number to contact me.
Carlos,

You're welcome to call me at your earliest convenience at 305-218-2504.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Dear Carlos please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com I have a large portfolio of rental properties that I can send you right away. What you will see online is usually expired. Please note that all services for renters are free.