Property Q&A in 56537>Question Details

Ben Olson, Home Owner in 56537

have the house but am unable to make all my payments along with the child support of 800 a month. looked at my contract - the support wasn't

Asked by Ben Olson, 56537 Tue Jan 4, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:


ben we can do a free forensic audit of your loan documents and if there has been fraudulent or illegal activities commited by the lender there are things that can be done to get you a significant principal reduction and interest reduction on your mortgage to make things more affordable
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 7, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer