Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Betsy, Other/Just Looking in Palm Springs, CA

has this sold? how much is it?

Asked by Betsy, Palm Springs, CA Wed Mar 24, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071180879-356-E-Desert-Inn-R…

Answers

1
Betsy,

The property you asked about 356 E. Desert Inn Road #222 is no longer on the market. It was listed for sale as a short sale, but the condo was foreclosed upon in Dec. 2009 and is now owned by FNMA. It will eventually be listed for sale and sold by FNMA, but we have no way of knowing when this will occur. There are not any other properties currently for sale in this condo complex.

The photos that show for the listing you linked above are the wrong photos, those photos are of a very nice single family home.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your search. It is best to align yourself with a professional Realtor who can do the leg work for you and provide you with actual properties that are currently for sale. The information provided on many public websites in out of date and sometimes just wrong.

Ron Johnson
REALTOR
Elite Realty
(702) 595-9743