Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Wife, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

has there been an open house scheduled?

Asked by Wife, Indianapolis, IN Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082430536-12325-Teacup-Way-I…

Answers

4
There was an open house last Sunday, in all the rain, and I don't plan to schedule another until after the counter tops are done in the bath and kitchen.

Please call me to see it...251-1226. I live 10 minutes and can swing by when it is convenient to you.
Mary Garber, FC Tucker.
While there is not an open house currently scheduled, any real estate agent has access to information on all properties and the ability to show you any property currently on the market. If you are not currently working with an agent and are looking to purchase a home, I would love to help you. I could show you this home as well as others that are for sale in the same neighborhood (there are a few others in this neighborhood currently on the market) or area. If you have additional questions or would like assistance with your home search, please feel free to contact me.
We can schedule you a private showing where you can take more time...call m ar317-784-6582. Thank you! Email brett.martin@mswoods.com
Hello, how are you doing? At this moment, it doesn't appear to have an open house scheduled, but please feel free to contact me more information or a private showing when it's convenient for you.

Mr. Katt

BROKER/ABR/CRS/GRI
Quality Service Award Winner
Quality Service Pinnacle Winner
Masters Ruby Award Agent
Masters Emerald Award Agent
Masters Diamond Award Agent
CENTURION Award Winner
Multi Million Dollar Producer

Cell: (317) 833-2000
Direct: (317) 705-2612
Fax: (317) 573-5182
mrkatt@century21.com
http://www.mrkatt.com