Property Q&A in Tribeca>Question Details

Marcela Burl…, Renter in New York, NY

has the possibility of a lower amount of rent, I'm looking for an apt in this area by having good colleges.

Asked by Marcela Burlamaqui, New York, NY Tue Jun 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079902859-Apartment-New-York-N…

Answers

3
Hi Marcela,

From looking at the pictures, something doesn't add up.
The bathroom is from one management and the kitchen from a totally different one.

If you are looking to move before September, feel free to contact me for someone who will focus on your specific needs to find the best apartment for you to call home!

To our success,
Ronnie Shumake
Representative, Licensed Salesperson
TOWN
45 Horatio street
New York, NY 10014
Office: 212 604 0300 ext 4920
Mobile: 917.423.5004
Fax 646.738.7415
E rshumake@townrealestate.com
Hi Marcela, what amount of rent would you be looking to pay? I have a couple of exclusives that are in the Greenwich Village area, very near NYU, Parsons, New SChool, etc., also very close to subways. Please let me know if I can be of help.
Charlie Summers, Bellmarc, 917-376-1648
I am worried and want an honest opinion about schools in Manhattan, have three daughters and students know that the best schools are very difficult to get a job, it will be with a listing of up to $ 5,000 pair live well.
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
I have some nice apartments near colleges. Please call me to discuss. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
I still am not in New York in August of change will, gostaia apartment near good schools, middle and high school, my bad english and you speak Spanish?
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012