Property Q&A in Ventura>Question Details

lizhartge, Home Buyer in Ventura, CA

good morning. is there any way i can see photos of this property, inside and outside? thanks liz hartge

Asked by lizhartge, Ventura, CA Wed Mar 21, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070725072--Ocean-Ave-Vent…

Answers

3
Liz, it appears as if this property is not yet on the Multiple Listing Service; please call or email me and I will provide updated info on it the moment it comes available. Blake Mashburn, Troop Real Estate, 805-368-0202, http://www.BlakeMashburn.com
Hi Liz,
Fantastic corner lot in Mussel Shoals with expansive ocean views. Mussel Shoals is the smallest of the five beach communities north of Ventura located approximately 3 miles south of the Santa Barbara County line. This Spanish Style home is beachfront property with an excellent view of Rincon Island. This is one of the few remaining single level beach view properties that has not been remodeled in Mussel Shoals. It's ideal location affords it protection from winter ocean storms dramatically cutting down on associated construction costs. Uniquely protected by a bluff ten feet above the beach, the home is a superior location for a buyer interested in building a two story dream home.
The Bank (Capital One) foreclosed on 10/24/11, so it is not yet currently available as an REO. I will be happy to email you 7 pictures for your review. I will also email you the exact address of this 30's home with a fireplace.
2399katari.com to take the tour. I would be happy to show it to you. 805-340-4370