Property Q&A in Wildwood>Question Details

jerbach, Home Buyer in North Wildwood, NJ

fees and year round usages and taxes

Asked by jerbach, North Wildwood, NJ Thu Feb 9, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087200596-225-E-Wildwood-Ave…

Answers

2
Hi, our office is 1 block away from this property. We are very familiar with it. This building is for seasonal use only. This is an efficency, they do have 1 and 2 bedrooms units also. This is a converted motel. My husband and I are both realtors with Weichert Coastal. We are the number 1 selling office on the island. If you would like to see this property or more information on this or any other property in the Wildwoods, please feel free to call us at anytime, Janet & Nick 609-334-4331...Thanks
It's a seasonal unit with condo fees @141.2 and taxes @814. This information is to the best of my knowledge at the present time and not guaranteed. I'm very familiar with this area. If you'd like more information or you'd like to see the property, call me 609-675-5347 or email at lloyd@luxuryhomescapemay.com Thank You!