Property Q&A in Cologne>Question Details

randianns, Home Buyer in Waconia, MN

does this house have and MLS number?

Asked by randianns, Waconia, MN Mon Jan 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3092911517--Parkside-Cir-C…

Answers

3
Hi, randianns!
I agree with Elizabeth! I frequently post here about the necessity for buyers to have an agent BEFORE you decide to buy. If you try to bring an agent in AFTER you've found the house you want to buy, you may be too late for a variety of reasons.

Look, it's not like shopping for a dress in a store where you don't want the sales person to bother you until you need them to check out. It's a legal transaction, possibly the largest transaction you'll make in your life. It's never too early to find your agent. I would say, after finding your lender, finding your agent should be step number 2 in finding a property to buy.

You need to find a representative. Get a realtor! A realtor costs you nothing, gives you the best of everything! We have a great system in place. Our licensed realtors in MN are among the best anywhere. We are required to keep up to date, to use and manage our business in an ethical manner, know and understand contracts and legalities, state, federal and municipal housing codes and rules governing sales, ethics of representation as well as use technological and historical resources to provide the best information and services to clients. Today's clients are owners, buyers and renters of all types of properties, residential, commercial and land...farms, coops and vacation retreats. Do it right! Get a helper who will act as a more knowledgeable clone of you! Liz, 612-986-4105
This home is not on the market. The process for the lender can be amazingly long. From this point foreclosed homes can take a year or longer to reach the market. There are some good values in the area today. There is also a zero-down financing option you may qualify for. Call me if you have questions. Thank you for your question.