Property Q&A in Queens>Question Details

Roxanne, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

does this house have a basement if so is it finished? can you send more pics to my e-mail address?

Asked by Roxanne, Queens, NY Mon Mar 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1055601683-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

2
According to MLS, it is a short sale and under contract awaiting bank approval. The property does have a full unfinished basement. As already stated the property does have a foundation defect.
According to additional information from the agent the house is under contract and waiting short sale approval from the bank. It also needs $65,000 of structural repairs.
You indicated you wanted information sent to your email address but did not include it. Please send me an email message with your email address. I will set up a free account for you to search all listings on the MLS. It will provide you with most of the listing information. Anything not discussed in the listing, you can call me for additional information. My email address and phone number are below.

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve R. E.
Licensed R. E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser
allen.bauman@gmail.com
516-791-3846