Tom.moore, Home Owner in Burleson, TX

does this home/property have access to high point airfield?

Asked by Tom.moore, Burleson, TX Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3103242460-2-E-2nd-Cir-Valley…

Answers

1
2nd st Cir, Valley Center does not have access to High Point Airfield. High Point Airfield is 1 mile to the east of Hidden Valley Airfield. 2nd St Cir. is across the street from Hidden Valley Airfield. The listing realtor put the locate flag in the wrong spot. I just talk with Howard Botts about access to Hidden Valley Airport. He shared with me that you have talked with him about my listing at 812 Butler, Valley Center. This property does not have direct access to the runway, (260 ft away), you could rent hanger space from Wayne Borman (I don't know what he would charge), or you could look into access by taxiing along the dike with the back fence of 812 Butler removed. Howard stated that runway rights are $80/mon. or you could buy into the Corp. (i don't have these details). Would you like a showing of the home at 812 Butler?
You get around Tom. I did look at the property on Butler and met Howard. The house is ok, he toured around the area and I like the set up they have there, however I would like a little more land to build at least 1200 sf shop on as well as a hangar. I don't mind towing the plane to the runway.
I cover a sales territory from north to Beloit to south Winfield and east to Emporia and nwest to Hays so I have a lot of freedom in what area I choose to live.
If you run across another property with runway access I would be very interested

Tom
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013