Property Q&A in Huntingtown>Question Details

Marynnp, Home Buyer in Huntingtown, MD

does this home have a true walk out basement?

Asked by Marynnp, Huntingtown, MD Sat Jan 7, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3060380795-4337-Barberry-Driv…

Answers

4
The listing information indicates the home has walkup stairs as the basement rear entrance but I believe this is incorrect. The basement picture shows a sliding door with a tiny tint of grass in the bottom of the sliding glass door. You don't have grass showing with a walk up.

The sloped contour of the lot on the right side of the front picture of the home indicates the right rear of the lot
has been graded for a walk out basement. The MRIS listing information does not even indicate a finished basement but the homes pictures certainly do. I believe the listing agent just didn't hit the correct prompt in inputting the data in the MRIS sytem, it happens. I'm betting the basement is a level walk out.
It seems the home has a walkout basement with steps to the outside. If you would like more information I would be happy to assist you. I am available by phone 443-226-5046 or e-mail.
Hi Marynnp,

The home does have a level walkout basement. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Russ Gelston
Associate Broker
ReMax Realty Group
301.258.7757
301.370.6005 Cell
The home does not have alevel out walk out basement, it has walk up stairs. Are you looking for a level walk-out? I would be happy to send you listings with a walk out basement. Feel free to send me an email on what you are looking for. There are a few homes like this that may have what you are looking for in the Huntingtown area.