Property Q&A in Calhoun>Question Details

itsmoi432, Home Buyer in Hahira, GA

does this home have a garage ?

Asked by itsmoi432, Hahira, GA Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/35988394-167-White-Hill-Dr-NW…

Answers

2
it was a Hud home - Went Under Contract back on 10/3012 - was supposed to close on 12/14.
I am checking into why it hasn't closed yet. Are you interested in it if the contact is falling apart - Call me@770-789-2401 and I can see if there is a way for you to get this house. It may qualify for the $100 down program - Call me and let see it you qualify for the loan.
yes we are interested in this home.... we plan to buy within the month.. cash... and we will need 2 homes... 2nd one would prefer 2 story... up to $ 125000... but that is the high amount... garages for both...basement in 2nd story...
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
This home has a two car garage but it is presently under contract. It was to have closed several weeks ago. I have a call in to double check. I just listed the home next door. It is beautiful with a teen or mother-in-law suite in the basement. Let me know if you would like more information. Thank you.
Do you have pics of this new one ? We are hoping to move down there from NC within a month... and we are needing 2 homes. One for my husband and myself and one for our daughters family... So we are seeking 2 somewhat in the close vicinity. They want a 2 story while we prefer a 1 story.
Thank Yoou,
Colleen
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013